Marion Cotillard and Guillaume Canet arrived in Morocco on Thursday and attended the vernissage of the exhibition The Chamooo Thoery at the David Bloch gallery (source). And yesterday they attended the opening ceremony of the 10th Marrakech International Film Festival. Marion was wearing her hair all curly and a Christian Dior Spring 2011 gown. She also shook hands with Prince Moulay Rachid.
Today, there will be a Dior gala dinner and the Tribute to French Cinema – ‘La Môme‘ (La Vie en Rose) will be part of the retrospective.
- More Pictures from Marrakech, posted on December 5, 2010
- Marrakech Film Festival, posted on December 19, 2006
- Public Appearances from 2001 and 2002, posted on August 30, 2013
- ‘Rust and Bone’ on the Festival Circuit, posted on September 24, 2012
- Christian Dior & Chinese Artists, posted on November 23, 2008