Marion Cotillard is featured on the cover of the new issue of French Elle magazine, which appears on newsstands tomorrow. I had to look twice to be sure that this is really Marion but this is nothing short of a spectacular photoshoot! I’ve added previews to the gallery. The article is to promote The Lady Noire Affair and Public Enemies and I guess we know now why Elle magazine is co-hosting the dinner in honor of Marion during the Cannes Film Festival on May 22. Stay tuned for HQ scans and an English translation of the interview!
By the way, the new Guillaume Canet-directed project on Marion’s schedule is indeed called ‘Les Petits Mouchoirs‘. “He envisioned me as this lively girl – not necessarily the most stable – but who’ trying to find her place in the world. And I liked that very much!” (Il m’a imaginée dans la peau d’une fille à vif, pas vraiment la plus stable du monde, mais qui essaie de trouver sa place. Et ça me plaît beaucoup !)
- Magazines wrap-up, posted on July 20, 2012
- Behind the Scenes of ‘Les Petits Mouchoirs’, posted on June 20, 2010
- Marion on the cover of Elle, posted on February 13, 2010
- New picture from the set of ‘Les petits mouchoirs’, posted on September 20, 2009
- Rumour: Marion to star in ‘Les Liens Du Sang’ remake ‘Blood Ties’, posted on November 2, 2011