Marion Cotillard was on Conan last night to promote ‘Rust and Bone‘. She talked about her love of redheads, having been raised by her mother to talk to outcasts at school because they could be the most interesting person, loving American comedies and ‘losing’ it when meeting people such as Will Ferrell or John C. Reilly, W Magazine photoshoot, having been allowed to express themselves artistically on the walls as a child and the movie of course. I loved it – Marion really has an adorable sense of self-depricating humour.
She was wearing a sequin plaid chartreuse Erdem dress embellished with floral appliqués and appeeared to have cut her hair. I love that look on her – and I’m happy to stand corrected when we next see her – but in my opinion the hair isn’t flowing as naturally as it did when she had that length before and we all know how she likes to experiment with her hairdo so I think it’s only some kind of wig. What do you think?
Watch the full interview below and check out the stills & HD screencaptures:
- Recent Appearances at Award Ceremonies, posted on January 14, 2013
- On Conan Talk Show Next Wednesday, posted on January 10, 2013
- Jimmy Fallon: 2009 & Preview for tonight, posted on September 8, 2011
- Late Night with Jimmy Fallon, posted on September 9, 2011
- Marion on ‘Le Grand Journal’ today, posted on May 18, 2010