I picked up the new Madame Figaro issue today and added scans of the Marion Cotillard feature. But there’s more – she was picked by the magazine as one of the 40 women who’re changing the world by caring for our environment. Also, the Peter Lindbergh portfolio features a picture of Marion Cotillard. It’s a new outtake of the 2007 photoshoot previously published in the 2008 magazines L’Uomo Vogue Italy, Vogue Italy and Vogue Paris. Finally, there was also a one page version of the Moscow Lady Dior ad in the magazine.
Kindly do not redistribute the magazine scans at another Marion Cotillard fan site as they were scanned exclusively for ‘Magnifique Marion Cotillard’. Thank you.
- Madame Figaro Japon, posted on January 25, 2011
- Madame Figaro – Quoi de neuf? (What’s New) portfolio, posted on August 26, 2011
- Madame Figaro – Scans, posted on January 11, 2009
- Scans from Madame Figaro, posted on August 30, 2009
- Vogue Paris Scans, posted on August 30, 2010