As previously announced, Marion Cotillard attended the Unveiling of the Dior Christmas Window Displays at the Parisian department store Printemps Haussmann yesterday early evening.
At the event she also talked about Christmas and travelling:
It was a bit of a battle for my mother. I didn’t really like Christmas when I was little, so I didn’t want any gifts, so the tradition was my mother figuring out how she was going to get me to pick something. Gifts are something I prefer to give. It’s always nice to get one, but I like searching for a present, I like thinking of a person and finding that special something that they are going to like.
Well, you know, you sleep, you rest. People live in terrible situations. Traveling is not that terrible.
Read the full article:
• Marion Cotillard: From New York to Paris, WWD, November 9, 2012
- Lady Dior Web Documentary – Episode 6: Epilogue, posted on March 21, 2013
- Unveiling of Dior’s Christmas Window Display at Printemps Department Store, posted on November 2, 2012
- Marion Cotillard: From New York to Paris, posted on November 9, 2012
- Dior Cruise Fashion Show, posted on May 15, 2010
- Paris Match Scans & Back to School, posted on December 19, 2010