Finally! The 7th and last video from the Lady Dior Web Documentary series by Eliott Bliss with music by Yodelice was put online on LadyDior.com earlier tonight! It focuses on the day when Harvard honoured Marion Cotillard as Woman of the Year earlier this year (pictures) – there’s the video of her ‘how to act dying’ – but also quickly shows many outtakes from the previous episodes. I tried to capture them all so you can enjoy these fun photographs! And there are 2 bonus videos as well.
Over the course of the episodes, we’ve followed her all throughout her exciting and sparkling world, from the red carpets of Hollywood to the ateliers of Avenue Montaigne. In this final installment in the saga, Marion Cotillard invites us to Harvard University in the United States where she’s being awarded “Woman of the Year”. A woman in Dior, naturally.
003 Documentaries > Lady Dior Web Docu
- Lady Dior Web Documentary – Episode 2: Up and Up, posted on September 25, 2012
- Lady Dior Web Documentary – Episode 1: Fantasia, posted on September 5, 2012
- Lady Dior Web Documentary – Episode 5: 360° Bag, posted on November 29, 2012
- Lady Dior Web Documentary – Episode 6: Epilogue, posted on March 21, 2013
- ‘Rust & Bone’ Trailer – Lady Dior Documentary Teaser, posted on September 3, 2012