I will catch up on all the London Film Festival events as soon as I get some free time. In the meantime, good news:
The third episode of the new Lady Dior Documentary is online! It shows Marion Cotillard being photographed for the new Dior magazine. She’s wearing vintage Dior so it’s the perfect opportunity to merge the fashion house’s history with Marion’s. There’s also footage from 2 other Dior photoshoots: one on a ferry in New York (used in 7000 and L’Express Styles) and another one indoors (used in Paris Match and Madame Figaro). There’s also napping Marion and her going to events.
It’s time for an exclusive photo shoot for Dior, and Marion Cotillard slips into some of the finest haute couture creations by Christian Dior himself.
- On the Cover of Madame Figaro, posted on July 5, 2012
- Lady Dior Web Documentary – Episode 5: 360° Bag, posted on November 29, 2012
- Lady Dior Web Documentary – Episode 1: Fantasia, posted on September 5, 2012
- Lady Dior Web Documentary – Episode 2: Up and Up, posted on September 25, 2012
- Additional Pictures of Lady Dior in Paris, posted on May 13, 2010