The second episode of the new Lady Dior Documentary is online! Apart from continuing to show the process of creating Marion’s dream robe and some history of the house Dior we see Marion jumping around & dancing at a photoshoot. I wonder when we’ll see the pictures taken that day. And at the end we even hear her sing.
From the workshops at 30, avenue Montaigne to the markets of the Palais des Festivals in Cannes, Marion Cotillard invites us into her fairytale life and continues to write the story of a passion-filled union between fashion and cinema.
Visit LadyDior.com to see 3 bonus videos showing work being done close-up & another Dior history clip.
001 Documentaries > Lady Dior
- Lady Dior Web Documentary – Episode 1: Fantasia, posted on September 5, 2012
- Lady Dior Web Documentary – Episode 5: 360° Bag, posted on November 29, 2012
- Lady Dior Web Documentary – Episode 7: Lady for a Day, posted on March 21, 2013
- Lady Dior Web Documentary – Episode 3: Métamorphose, posted on October 18, 2012
- Lady Dior Web Documentary – Episode 6: Epilogue, posted on March 21, 2013