Added scans of recent magazine features about the new Lady Dior short movie by David Lynch. We learn that it was shot in just 2 days, that David Lynch admires Marion’s talent and professionalism as well as her beauty & style and that Marion thinks David is a genius.
Here’s an English article focusing on David Lynch’s involvement:
She has got that modern quality and old quality that I think the great ones have always.
- David Lynch about Marion Cotillard
• David Lynch’s new film for Christian Dior, Financial Times, May 14
Marion also mentions her documentary project about de- and reforestation. She’s still writing it and meeting people to educate herself. Also her recent musical collaboration with Yodelice (I will update on that soon, if I get a moment) is the result of a long standing friendship. Whenever they used to get together they’d make music. Last but not least, she’s enjoying the current absence from the limelight as she’d been garnering a lot of attention lately.
- Lady Blue Shangai – The poem: It holds the love, posted on April 30, 2010
- First Glimpse of Lady Blue, posted on April 9, 2010
- Lady Blue Shanghai, posted on May 15, 2010
- Preview of new Lady Dior short movie, posted on April 26, 2010
- Marion is on the cover of Harper’s Bazaar UK, posted on June 30, 2010