Marion Cotillard was in La Rochelle (France) yesterday. She joined her friend Maud Fontenoy who with her foundation – of which Marion is the godmother – organized a huge event for kids between 9 and 12 from all over France who had never seen the sea and never been on a boat before. For 30 years the Public Aid Association in France is organizing “The Days for the Ones Forgotten by the Holidays” (La Journée des oubliés des vacances). This year La Rochelle hosted the 4 day event and joined forces with Maud Fontenoy Fondation. The activities included visits to the aquarium as well as to the maritime museum and swimming.
On Monday, Marion joined Maud on her boat Tahia – with which she had sailed around the world – and together with about 50 boats from people supporting the action they took the 300 kids out to sea. NewCastWire, BFMTV.com and TF1 reported about it. And here’s an article from SudOuest.
002 Other Public Appearances > Maud Fontenoy
- More from La Rochelle & Telluride Rumour, posted on August 30, 2012
- On the Cover of Paris Match, posted on December 16, 2010
- Maud Fontenoy Fondation Gala, posted on June 10, 2010
- Paris Match Scans & Back to School, posted on December 19, 2010
- Marion Cotillard et Maud Fontenoy: les battantes, posted on December 16, 2010