Marion was very busy promoting ‘Inception‘. On Thursday, July 8, she attended the world premiere at Odeon Leicester Square in London, England. Her dress is by US-designer Thakoon. She looked absolutely perfect, her look was so her, the wavy hair, the bohemian style of the dress and the make-up gave her a beautiful complexion. It’s definitely one of my favourite outfits of her.
Then after the press junket on Friday, she attended the Paris premiere at the Gaumont Champs Elysées on Saturday evening, July 10, looking absolutely flawless in Dior.
And yesterday, July 13, she attended the Los Angeles premiere at Grauman’s Chinese Theatre in a exquisite L’Wren Scott dress, looking – once more – breathtaking. She was spotted at the airport taking a plane back to Paris right after the premiere (she still has the same hairdo) as she’s expected on set for more ‘Midnight in Paris‘ filming.
- ‘Inception’ Premiere in Los Angeles on July 13, posted on May 20, 2010
- ‘Inception’ Press Conferences, posted on July 13, 2010
- ‘Public Enemies’ Premieres, posted on June 13, 2009
- And Another Tribute – AFI Fest, posted on October 12, 2012
- ‘Rust and Bone’ Star Marion Cotillard on Juggling Family, Career, posted on November 6, 2012