The previously mentioned dolls created by Marion Cotillard herself and by Dior HOMME for Guillaume Canet have since been shown in the exhibition at the Petit Palais in Paris with all the other dolls. This is the page for them on the official site. UNICEF’s press release reports that all the dolls were sold at an auction on Tuesday for a total of €285 000. Marion & Guillaume’s dolls were sold together for €4 000. The money will be used to help vaccinate thousands of children in Darfur.
- Dolls for Children in Darfur, posted on November 8, 2010
- ‘Midnight in Paris’ sold to more territories, posted on February 8, 2011
- Various ‘Rust and Bone’ Promotion, posted on November 8, 2012
- Marion designs for ‘Mécénat Chirurgie Cardiaque’, posted on September 21, 2009
- Marion in Quebec, posted on March 1, 2007