Not only was the new Lady Dior short movie released today – as previously posted also John Galliano unveiled Dior’s cruise collection in Shanghai today. And guess what, Marion Cotillard was there!
Christian Dior’s boutique at Plaza 66 in Shanghai, China will re-open this May. With the reopening, Dior has decided to launch a limited edition selection of iconic pieces from the house in Dior blue. These pieces will be sold exclusively at their Shanghai store, which means many of us will never be able to buy them. This launch coincides with the World Expo and the Dior Cruise 2011 fashion show being held in Shanghai on May 15th.
• source: Purseblog.com
I will be adding more pictures as they appear.
- Unveiling of Dior’s Christmas Window Display at Printemps Department Store, posted on November 2, 2012
- First Glimpse of Lady Blue, posted on April 9, 2010
- Lady Dior Web Documentary – Episode 6: Epilogue, posted on March 21, 2013
- Lady Blue Shangai – The poem: It holds the love, posted on April 30, 2010
- Additional Fashion Show & BAFTA pics, posted on February 17, 2009