I’m actually quite late with posting this but Marion Cotillard attended an event in Beijing, China, on November 15 and I added 5 HQ pictures to the gallery:
The Dashanzi Art District in Beijing became a mecca for star-chasers on Saturday, when a dozen or more domestic and international celebrities attended the opening of an art exhibition.
“Christian Dior & Chinese Artists,” an exhibition by the French fashion house Dior, attracted international film icons, including Oscar-winning actress Charlize Theron, French actress Marion Cotillard and Chinese celebrities Maggie Cheung, Lin Chi-Ling and Li Bingbing.
On display are Dior’s designs, including works by Christian Dior himself and the label’s current chief designer John Galliano, as well as works of 22 Chinese contemporary artists that were inspired by Dior’s designs.
The exhibition at the Ullens Center for Contemporary Art in the Dashanzi Art District runs until January 15.
- Marrakech Film Festival is open, posted on December 4, 2010
- Out & About in Paris, posted on September 30, 2008
- Paris Fashion Week – Christian Dior Haute Couture, posted on July 31, 2009
- Paris Haute Couture Fashion Week, posted on January 27, 2009
- The Immigrant Trailer & new Lady Dior campaign, posted on October 30, 2013