I finally added the lovely interview with Marion Cotillard on the Charlie Rose Show from last week. She talked about why she became an actress, her role in ‘Rust and Bone‘ – of course – and why confidence will never really be part of her life as an actress. It’s a good interview albeit too short. Let’s hope Charlie Rose’s invitation to have her back on the show to talk longer will work.
- Popcorn with Peter Travers – Screencaptures & Clips, posted on December 8, 2012
- Chelsea Lately: Clip & Screencaptures, posted on November 27, 2012
- The Daily Show with Jon Stewart, posted on September 9, 2011
- La boîte à questions, posted on December 12, 2009
- More from Gotham Awards & Charlie Rose Show, posted on November 29, 2012