I’ve added HQ pictures of Marion Cotillard signing a bottle for charity in the Moët Lounge, probably before or after the ‘Nine‘ promotional event which took place on May 18 – as well as 2 pictures of her in front of her hotel with a friend on May 19.
Further reinforcing its century-long love affair with the international film industry, Moët & Chandon the champagne of cinema, today opens its “Moët Lounge Cannes 2009”, an exclusive VIP hotspot at the private beach venue, Bâoli Beach, in celebration of the 62nd annual Cannes Film Festival.
With prime positioning on the iconic Croisette, “Moët Lounge Cannes 2009” is an invitationonly prestige venue that will host an array of film soirées, cinema-inspired art exhibitions and celebrations from 14-24 May. During the festival, Moët will invite A-list celebrities and filmmakers to autograph 15-liter Nebuchadnezzar bottles for charity, a now legendary cinema tradition that the House began decades ago at iconic film festivals and awards around the globe.
- Upcoming Cannes Festival & Pictures From Last Year, posted on May 11, 2010
- Marion in Cannes – May 18, posted on May 23, 2010
- Public Appearances from 1998 to 2000, posted on November 10, 2012
- amfAR Cinema Against AIDS, posted on May 29, 2009
- Marion & Guillaume in Paris Match, posted on June 11, 2009