As announced earlier, here some fantastic pictures of Marion Cotillard. How more adorable can she look? I so love the 2 dresses she’s wearing to these new events & portraits. Kudos to Chopard for honouring Marion – they really seem to like her. They’ve awarded her with their Chopard trophy at the 2004 Cannes Film Festival before. Marion also attended their event at least year’s Cannes festival and appeared in a special portfolio to advertise Chopard in various issues of Elle magazine. Guests who turned up at Marion’s honoring included Amy Ryan, director Julian Schnabel, Harry Dean Stanton, Cuba Gooding Jr, Eric Mabius and Rob Morrow.
I also found 4 additonal pictures of the Oscar Nomination portrait session. Enjoy!
062 80th Academy Awards – Nominees Luncheon, February 4
078 An Evening with Marion Cotillard – Chopard, February 4
015 Taping of AMC Shootout, air date unknown yet
007 Portrait Session 002, 80th Oscar Yearbook Photo & Portraits
004 Portrait Session 001
- New and old portrait sessions, posted on February 19, 2008
- Cannes Film Festival – Photo Session, posted on May 27, 2009
- Portraits, posted on March 28, 2007
- More pictures by Peter Lindbergh, posted on July 5, 2008
- Upcoming Cannes Festival & Pictures From Last Year, posted on May 11, 2010