4.30 pm/1.30 am: Marion Cotillard has been spotted on the red carpet! She’s looking absolutely glamourous and beautiful in a low-cut white dress and a kind of an old-Hollywood hairdo!
4.37 pm/1.37 am: The fashion lady from E! loves Marion’s dress! It’s Jean Paul Gaultier by the way. In the interview she talks about living in the presence and enjoying every minute as well as about her American accent for her role of Billie in ‘Public Enemies’.
5.35 pm/2.35 am: It’s getting earlier and earlier over here. But I’ve added 11 gorgeous HQ pictures to the 80th Academy Awards folder in the gallery.
7.13 pm/4.13 am: MARION COTILLARD WINS THE OSCAR!!!!!!
7.16 pm/4.16 am: Warmest congratulations again! I’m sooo happy! As luck would have it my internet connection decided to act weird in the middle of Marion’s speech Also I couldn’t get it recorded. Sorry! In the meantime I have some other interviews for you, incl. the interview by E! News:
10.13 pm/7.13 am: Thanks to Mycah we have a HQ clip of Marion’s acceptance speech:
- Satellite Awards 2007 & 2010, posted on December 21, 2010
- 80th Academy Awards Coverage – Part 2, posted on February 26, 2008
- Jimmy Fallon: 2009 & Preview for tonight, posted on September 8, 2011
- BAFTA Picture & Video coverage – Part 2, posted on February 17, 2008
- 81st Academy Awards – Pictures, posted on February 24, 2009