fro Showbiz Spy / by Adam
Marion Cotillard has been paying tribute to her out-of-this-world influence while basking in the limelight at the Cannes Film Festival.
The Inception and Dark Knight Rises star says she may never have made it as an actress were it not for an emotional moment with E.T!
“I remember one of the first English language movies I saw as a child was E.T,” says Marion of the Steven Spielberg sci-fi classic.
“I remember I was so into it. I cried so loud, that the audience around me wanted to take me out of the theater.
“I have always remembered that. The emotion really inspired me to want to be an actress.”
- Stormy role’s French twist, posted on June 27, 2009
- Just a Minute With: French actress Marion Cotillard, posted on June 25, 2009
- Marion Cotillard on Public Enemies, posted on July 6, 2009
- Accent on experience, as Cotillard prepared to play Dillinger’s girl, posted on June 28, 2009
- Cotillard: I like mixing it up, posted on October 18, 2012