Marion Cotillard graces the cover of the Summer Issue of Wall Street Journal Magazine (on newsstands as of Saturday) as well as Mindfood Magazine. Luise added scans of the latter and we have portraits & behind the scenes pictures as well as an excerpt of the article from WSJ. She’s promoting ‘The Dark Knight Rises‘ as well as the much delayed US release of ‘Little White Lies‘ (Les petits mouchoirs).
Also, there’s a rumour that Marion Cotillard will grace the cover of the August issue of US Vogue to promote ‘The Dark Knight Rises‘.
• Marion Cotillard’s Sultry Side, Wall Street Journal Magazine, July/August
009 Scans from 2012 > Mindfood (International) – July/August
001 Scans from 2012 > Wall Street Journal Magazine (US) – July/August
006 Sessions from 2012 > Wall Street Journal Magazine
002 Behind the Scenes > 2012 – Wall Street Journal Magazine
I added 4 new stills from ‘De rouille et d’os‘ (Rust & Bone) and a wonderful article from Dior Mag. In my opinion they found the right words to describe Marion & the movie.
• Dior on the town: Marion Cotillard, Dior Mag, May 28
Here, there is no artifice, no makeup. Bare face, bare soul. No pathos, no screaming, no tears – or few. But there’s such a jostle of complex and contradictory feelings and emotions that come across subtly, profoundly, in a vacant stare, an inflection, a half-smile, in the faintest of gestures. Like a hurricane that might sweep away everything in its path without making the slightest sound. … Here, at age 36, is an actress at the height of her art. And such is her curiosity about the cinema, about human beings and the feelings that drive them, we can be certain that she still has surprises in store, that she hasn’t yet revealed all her secrets.
Once again, he [Jacques Audiard] lays emotions bare and exposes raw sentiment with the cool efficiency of a surgeon and the mysterious profundity of a poet. This film is all the more captivating because it touches, almost without seeming to, the very essence of life.
004 De rouille et d’os (Rust and Bone) – 2012 > Stills
I added a few more scans to the gallery. And here are the very interesting articles to go with them:
• The Many Faces of Marion Cotillard, The Hollywood Reporter, May 18, 2012
• Marion Cotillard: D’Aventure et de passion, Studio Ciné Live, Spécial Cannes (read with Google Translator)
• Marion Cotillard : “J’ai besoin de me recentrer”, Psychologies, June 2012 (read with Google Translator)
And a few more:
• Marion Cotillard Talks Rust and Bone and Loving Her Baby Son Marcel, Popsugar.com, May 18, 2012
• Marion Cotillard Talks Rust And Bone, Empire.com, May 18
• Marion Cotillard on E.T, Showbiz Spy, May 25
007 Scans from 2012 > The Hollywood Reporter (US) – May 18
011 Scans from 2012 > Studio Ciné Live (France) – Spécial Cannes
010 Scans from 2012 > Psychologies (France) – June
Marion Cotillard is on the cover of today’s Paris Match. It’s a gorgeous new photoshoot! Already L’Express Styles (scans coming) used a picture from it.
Part of the interview is up too – rest will be transcribed later, for now read it on the scans.
• Marion Cotillard. La star de Cannes, Paris Match, May 24, 2012 (read with Google Translator)
007 Scans from 2012 > Paris Match (France) – May 24-30
Marion Cotillard is on the cover of today’s French Elle magazine with a brand new fun photo shoot and interview.
• Marion Cotillard : rencontre avec l’actrice de choc, Elle (France), May 11
007 Scans from 2012 > Elle (France) – May 11