Hi all. Magnifique Marion Cotillard has three copies of the latest issue of Madame Figaro to give away. You can see the scans of the magazine here.
To have the chance at winning one of these copies, here’s what you have to do:
- Have an Instagram account (if yours is private, either make it public for the competition or create one just to participate as we won’t be able to see your photo if your account is private. You can also drop us a comment and asks us to follow you, if that’s easier!)
- You can also create an Instagram account specifically for this if you don’t feel comfortable using your personal one.
- Follow https://www.instagram.com/marioncotillardorg/
- Take a photo of your most precious Marion Cotillard related possession (can be a dvd, photo, poster, whatever you love the most).
- There must be something that identifies you in the photo. If you’re comfortable with a selfie, go ahead and do that! If not, you can just write your account name somewhere and include it in the photo. This is to avoid people posting photos they find online as if they are their own.
- Post the photo and include the handle @marioncotillardorg and the hashtags #marioncotillard and #mmcmadamefigaro in your instagram post.
- We will “like” every photo posted so if you’ve posted and we haven’t liked it let us know: we probably couldn’t see it.
Competition begins now and ends Sunday, May 28 at 11.59pm
The winners will be drawn randomly on Monday, May 29 and they will then have two days to claim their prize by sending us (marioncotillardorg) a private message on Instagram with the address to which we should send the magazine.
Should the winners not claim their prize, we will do a new draw to pick new winners.
It doesn’t matter where you’re from, we will ship the magazines anywhere!
Only photos posted following all the listed steps and before the closing date and time of the competition will be considered. Good luck!
If you have any questions don’t hesitate to drop us a comment!
The trailer for Guillaume Canet’s new film Rock N Roll
is out. Published yesterday by Guillaume and Marion in their respective instagram accounts, the trailer gives us the first glimpse into the film, which Canet both directed and starrs in. Rock N Roll
is an exaggerated version of Guillaume Canet’s life, a sort of satire to how the media can perceive and distort the lives of those who constantly live in the public eye. Marion Cotillard plays herself, but, as she herself said it in an interview, a very exaggerated version of herself. The film is out in France February 15.
I have added the trailer to the video gallery, as well as screen captures to the photo gallery.
014 2017 Rock N Roll – trailer screencaptures
The world premiere tour for Robert Zemeckis’ film Allied ended in Madrid on November 22. Marion, Robert Zemeckis and Brad Pitt visited a few cities on the tour after the premieres in Los Angeles and New York. The team came to Europe and hit Paris, London and Madrid to present special advanced screenings of the film.
I managed to attend the premiere in Paris and take a few photos of Marion and Brad! They are both incredibly sweet and nice to the fans, and it was truly a pleasure to see them up close!
I have added high quality photos to the gallery of all their appearances. Serena and I also added every Allied interview we could find, as well as some more promotional material. We have also added new stills and artwork for the film so be sure to check the gallery and the video section for what’s new!
065 Events in 2016 > ‘Allied’ Madrid Premiere
212 Events in 2016 > ‘Allied’ London Premiere
180 Events in 2016 > ‘Allied’ Paris Premiere
043 Events in 2016 > Robert Zemeckis decorated at Ministere de la Culture in Paris
016 Allied > Stills
‘Allied’ – Marion Cotillard on Good Morning Britain
‘Allied’ London Premiere – Marion Cotillard and Brad Pitt
‘Allied’ London Premiere – Marion Cotillard interview
‘Allied’ – Marion Cotillard on the Today Show
‘Allied’ – Marion Cotillard on the magic of making the film
‘Allied’ Premiere Paris – Marion Cotillard and Brad Pitt on love and trust
Paramount Pictures, The Cinema Society and Chandon hosted a special screening of Allied
in New York City last night. Marion Cotillard, wearing a Rochas outfit from the Rochas Resort 2017 collection, attended the event accompanied by director Robert Zemeckis. Check out the high quality photos in the gallery.
I have also added an interview with Marion at the event to the video gallery:
083 Events in 2016 > Screening of ‘Allied’ in New York City
026 Events in 2016 > Out do dinner Madeo Restaurant in Los Angeles