Sofia has added the missing scans of the Marion Cotillard feature in the March issue of Interview. Check out the great scans of this oversized magazine.
Then, we (well, mostly Sofia) have added scans of the latest magazine features, mostly to promote ‘Deux jours, une nuit‘ (Two Days, One Night) but there’s also one for ‘The Immigrant‘. I love USA Today’s article and the photoshoot of Marion Cotillard and Joaquin Phoenix. By the way, the pictures featured in the print version are slightly different from the ones featured online.
Also, I noticed that the Empire issue with the new ‘Macbeth‘ picture also has a great photo from the set of ‘Anchorman 2‘.
Additionally, more articles we’ve added scans of before are now as text versions in our press archive and we’ve also added some outtakes. Enjoy!
- Marion Cotillard, pose combat, Ciné Télé Obs, May 10
- Marion raconte Cotillard, L’Express Styles, May 14
- Marion Cotillard : “Je suis une anthropologue des émotions”, Fémina, May 18
- Marion Cotillard: «Elle joue le jeu», Libération, May 21
- Cannes : éblouissante Marion Cotillard dans «Deux Jours, une nuit», Le Parisien, May 21
- Phoenix, and Cotillard, loosen up to talk ‘Immigrant’, USA Today, May 22
- Opening doors opened the door for Marion Cotillard and Two Days, One Night, National Post, May 22
012 Scans from 2014 > Interview (US) – March
006 Scans from 2014 > Gala Croisette (France) – May 21, thank you Luise!
001 Scans from 2014 > Le Parisien (France) – May 21
005 Scans from 2014 > Liberation (France) – May 21
002 Scans from 2014 > USA Today (US) – May 22
001 Scans from 2014 > Empire (UK) – June
007 Sessions from 2014 > Madame Figaro / Elle (also replaced existing with better quality)
006 Sessions from 2014 > L’Express Styles
002 Sessions from 2014 > Libération
003 Sessions from 2014 > USA Today