|Fans, Gallery Updates, Movies, Press Updates, Video updates • By Mia • 0 Comments|
‘The Immigrant‘ being released in the US tomorrow and ‘Deux jours, une nuit‘ premiering at the Cannes Film Festival in competition next Tuesday makes for a very interesting situation. We’re getting French and English media coverage for two of Marion’s movies starring her in the lead role. Not that I’m complaining.
The May issue of Studio Ciné Live comes with two covers, one featuring Marion Cotillard, the other Angelina Jolie. The Cannes issues of this week’s L’Express Styles and Télérama both feature Marion on the cover as well. All three magazines include brand-new photo shoots. Sofia added scans of all three yesterday.
Also, Marion Cotillard will be on the cover of Version Fémina’s Cannes issue (which comes out with Journal du Dimanche next Sunday).
Then there’s an article inside this month’s Premiere, thank you very much Elise for providing scans. This week, Marion was also on the cover of Variety in the US. If you’re able to provide scans (digital or real) we’d appreciate that very much. In the meantime I’ve added the outtakes and the cover. There was also an article in LA Times.
In addition to many online English interviews the French interviews and pictures from last week’s magazines have started to appear online so I added them. If you don’t speak French you can now copy the text into an online translator.
• Marion Cotillard, sa vraie vie, Elle, May 9
• Marion Cotillard pushes boundaries as actress, crosses them as a star, Los Angeles Times, May 11
• Interview: Marion Cotillard, May 13
• Marion Cotillard on Learning a Whole New Language to Play a Polish Prostitute in ‘The Immigrant’, Indiewire, May 13
• Marion Cotillard on Her ‘Two Days, One Night’ Role: ‘I Had Written Her Whole Life Before We Meet Her’, Variety, May 13
• Marion Cotillard’s Pursuit of Happiness, Rolling Stone, May 14
• Marion Cotillard on The Immigrant, Acting in Polish, and Why She Threw Bread at Her Director, Vulture, May 15
• Marion Cotillard : « Mon engagement est dans ma vie au quotidien », Marie Claire, June
009 Scans from 2014 > Studio Ciné Live (France) – May
004 Scans from 2014 > Premiere (France) – May, scanned by Elise
009 Scans from 2014 > L’Express Styles (France) – May 14
005 Scans from 2014 > Télérama (France) – May 17
001 Scans from 2014 > Variety (US) – May 13
001 Scans from 2014 > Los Angeles Times (US) – May 11
004 Sessions from 2014 > Variety
001 Sessions from 2014 > Los Angeles Times
005 Sessions from 2014 > Madame Figaro / Elle
002 Interviews > Online