on 1 Jan, 1970
After doing some press interviews earlier in the day, Marion Cotillard attended first the ‘Rust and Bone‘ dinner hosted by Moet & Chandon at Michael’s on Simcoe before heading to the actual premiere of the movie held at The Elgin yesterday. More about the dinner over at Toronto Star. And there’s a new poster for the movie – to be used for promotion in the UK.
[edit:] It seems that right now Marion Cotillard is on stage after today’s screening for a Q&A together with Jacques Audiard & Matthias Schoenaerts. And Movieline has posted a spot-on review, they found words to express what I was feeling after seeing it.
Some articles have already surfaced:
• La douce Cotillard chez le dur Audiard, Voir.ca, Septeber 6 (read with Google Translator)
• Q & A with Marion Cotillard for Rust and Bone, Toronto Star, September 7
• TIFF interview: Marion Cotillard, NOW Magazine, September 7
• Alone with Marion Cotillard, orca-trainer, The Globe and Mail, September 7
• Toronto Film Festival: ‘Rust And Bone’ Doesn’t Disappoint, CBS, September 7
015 Toronto International Film Festival – ‘Rust and Bone’ Dinner
054 Toronto International Film Festival – ‘Rust and Bone’ Premiere
001 Movies > De rouille et d’os (Rust and Bone) – 2012 > Artwork
One Response to “'Rust and Bone' Events at TIFF”