Woody Allen about who's coming to Cannes

1. Kelly says:

You know I have this funny feeling that Marion is actually due in April.
    It makes sense to throw the media off so that she can spend some time with the baby without being hassled by paparazzi.
    In which case I hope its true and they have a few weeks to snuggle before she surprises everyone at Cannes :)

2. Maria says:

Yes, actually “People.com” mentioned she is due end of April! And don’t forget these rumours she’s to start shooting the new Batman in mid-June. She would have to be able to recover till then.

3. Daniilehe says:

this article confirms marion at cannnes but it might not be true

Marion Cotillard sera sur grand écran à l’ouverture du Festival de Cannes le 11 mai avec ” Midnight in Paris “.

4. Mia says:

The way I read this it simply says she’ll be on the big screen in Cannes with ‘Midnight in Paris’ which of course is true since she’s in the movie

5. Adriana says:

I agree with Mia

6. enael says:

hi. i’m a new marion fan, and i’ve been lurking around this site, which btw is very well done (classy & elegant just like marion)

now, i’ve noticed that you don’t have the blackbook 2009 scans which she was the cover of. i have a copy of it, and i could send in the scans :)

7. Mia says:

Thanks for offering, but I actually have the magazine myself as well as some other 2009 mags of which scans are still missing. I plan on adding them one of these days.