on 1 Jan, 1970
In just little over two weeks, on April 15, ‘Little White Lies‘ (Les petits mouchoirs) will open in the UK. A number of publications have published new interviews with Marion Cotillard – conducted in Paris last December – to promote the movie. By the way, how interesting that one of the publications is actually really called ‘Little White Lies’! I added scans and transcripts – enjoy!
• Style Statement, Vogue India, March (Lady Dior Promo)
• Runaway Train, Little White Lies, March/April
• “I admired Greta Garbo, but I wanted to be Peter Sellers”, Empire, April
• Marion Cotillard, Dazed & Confused, April
• French Fancy, Total Film, May
001 Scans from 2011 > Vogue (India) – March
002 Scans from 2011 > Little White Lies (UK) – March/April
003 Scans from 2011 > Empire (UK) – April
001 Scans from 2011 > Dazed & Confused (UK) – April
007 Scans from 2011 > Total Film (UK) – May
Kindly do not redistribute the magazine scans at another Marion Cotillard fan site as they were scanned exclusively for ‘Magnifique Marion Cotillard’. Thank you.
One Response to “'Little White Lies' UK Promotion”