|Gallery Updates, Movies, Press Updates • By Mia • 1 Comment|
In just little over two weeks, on April 15, ‘Little White Lies‘ (Les petits mouchoirs) will open in the UK. A number of publications have published new interviews with Marion Cotillard – conducted in Paris last December – to promote the movie. By the way, how interesting that one of the publications is actually really called ‘Little White Lies’! I added scans and transcripts – enjoy!
• Style Statement, Vogue India, March (Lady Dior Promo)
• Runaway Train, Little White Lies, March/April
• “I admired Greta Garbo, but I wanted to be Peter Sellers”, Empire, April
• Marion Cotillard, Dazed & Confused, April
• French Fancy, Total Film, May
001 Scans from 2011 > Vogue (India) – March
002 Scans from 2011 > Little White Lies (UK) – March/April
003 Scans from 2011 > Empire (UK) – April
001 Scans from 2011 > Dazed & Confused (UK) – April
007 Scans from 2011 > Total Film (UK) – May
Kindly do not redistribute the magazine scans at another Marion Cotillard fan site as they were scanned exclusively for ‘Magnifique Marion Cotillard’. Thank you.