New Project: Contagion

1. Karen says:

My God, her Hollywood career is flying! It has been my dream to see Marion and Kate in a big screen together and now it’s coming true!

2. Modelspiceuk says:

I’m glad for Marion. Hopefully, she will have her time off though – she did say that she wants to take time out. Ah well, I guess she’ll get the chance to do so when the time is right.

I’m also hoping for news about European projects, I don’t want them to get ignored, as her best work has always been projects she had done in France.

3. Riikka says:

I am so excited about the thought of Kate and Marion acting alongside!

4. sissynut says:

Yes, Kate and Marion together, that’s great news. Marion is a big fan of Kate. Also good to see her with people like Matt Damon and Jude Law.

5. Mia says:

Me too Riikka :) This is really an exciting project!

6. katie says:

OMG…. to see Kate Winslet and Marion Cotillard in the same movie!!! It’s what I’ve dreamed of. It’s also what I’ve been trying to write. Man, did they have to beat me to the punch!!!!???

7. I intended to draft you one tiny note just to thank you so much yet again considering the fantastic information you have shared here. It was quite seriously open-handed with people like you to supply easily just what most of us could possibly have sold as an e-book to help with making some dough for their own end, specifically since you might well have tried it if you desired. These things in addition acted to become easy way to recognize that other people have the identical keenness just as my own to know a good deal more with regard to this matter. I’m certain there are a lot more pleasurable sessions ahead for folks who browse through your blog post.