Oscar Nomination for ‘Take It All’

1. Sai'o says:

i’d love to see marion performs ‘take it all’ on the Academy. She sure will charm the show.

2. Kelly says:

Mia, do you have any more info on Marion covering the next issue of Another Magazine? Was it via their newsletter? I haven’t been able to find any information about it at all.

3. Mia says:

Kelly, I received an email from them. They will send me more information later.

4. Kelly says:

Thanks Mia! I was starting to thing I mis-read your comment :)
    Just super excited to see her on the cover of such a high-fashion mag.
    Can’t wait to hear more.

5. Karen says:

I had hoped that she would be nominated for best actress, I thought she deserved it.
    But omg yes! i would love to see her perform the song at the oscar.

6. katie says:

hey… just think, she gets to perform it on stage at least!!! can’t wait for THAT

7. melfan says:

martin scorcese and leonardo dicaprio were guest on “le grand grand journal” yesterday
    it’s really really funny , guillaume canet asked a question to dicaprio
    here > http://www.canalplus.fr/pid3349.html
    part 2 around 4.40 mark

8. Karen says:

@katie, Is she really going to perform at the oscar? I know she’s most likely going to, but is it confirmed? If she is, I am going to be soooo excited!! Audience are gonna be blown away.

9. Modelspiceuk says:

@ Melfan

Yeah, the clip was hilarious. Guillaume knows both Martin Scorcese and Leo, so it was all in jest :lol: Apparently Guillaume’s quote is taken from Scorcese’s film – Ragin Bull