To promote ‘Le dernier vol‘ Marion Cotillard graces the cover of tomorrow’s Madame Figaro – for the 3rd time this year! Thanks to Mariana I added the scans to the gallery.
• Marion Cotillard, les ailes de la gloire, Madame Figaro, December 12, 2009
006 Madame Figaro (France) – December 12
And another TV Alert Marion Cotillard and Guillaume Canet will appear on 20 heures, which airs on France 2, on Sunday, December 13, 2009.
Yesterday’s Star profile in Envoyé Spécial on France 2 was about Guillaume Canet. As the documentary also had footage from the ‘Les Petits Mouchoirs‘ and ‘Le dernier vol‘ sets as well as the Gaumont reception at this year’s Cannes Film Festival, there was also new footage of Marion Cotillard. I added the caps and an edited clip.
Guillaume is a Ferrari, Marion a Porsche.
– Karim Dridi on the set of ‘Le dernier vol’
Gallery: Specials > Envoyé Spécial (France 2) – 10/12/2009
Video: 001 Documentaries > Envoyé Spécial 10:17 min
France’s Premiere Magazine started the online surveys for their annual Public Awards. Voting for the first category Most Glamourous Star of 2009 has already finished and Marion came in first:
1. Marion Cotillard 2.75 points out of 4
2. Ashley Green 2.5 points out of 4
3. Blake Lively 2.34 points out of 4
4. Megan Fox, Diane Kruger, AnnaLynne McCord, 2.07 points out of 4
7. Leighton Meester 1.99 points out of 4
8. Mélanie Laurent 1.93 points out of 4
9. Rihanna 1.69 points out of 4
10. Sienna Miller 1.56 points out of 4
As announced, Marion Cotillard appeared on ‘Le Grand Journal‘ earlier this night to promote her upcoming film ‘Le dernier vol‘, which is released in France and French-speaking Switzerland next Wednesday! Marion shared the time on the TV show with actress/singer Charlotte Gainsbourg. Enjoy the clip and the caps!
Gallery: 177 Talk Shows > Le Grand Journal – 2009, December 10
Video: 001 Talk Shows > Le Grand Journal 12:02 min