'Nine' Promotion Deal & Stills
To promote ‘Nine‘ The Weinstein Company have made a huge promotion deal with Disney. According to Variety we can expect the following:
• A new 2-minute trailer will debut on ABC on November 22 during the “American Music Awards”. It’ll also be shown on Lifetime, ABC Family, SoapNet, A&E and Bio.
• Tomorrow’s episode of ABC’s “Dancing with the Stars” will feature a dance number set to the ‘Nine‘ song “Be Italian”. Dancers will also wear outfits from the movie.
• Throughout December ‘Nine‘ will be written into episodes of “All My Children,” “One Life to Live” and “General Hospital.”
• ABC.com will feature a micro-site dedicated to ‘Nine‘, including a sweepstakes, streaming of the movie trailer and – how exciting – a half-hour “Making of ‘Nine‘” special.
• Late night programmes and ABC’s owned stations will also be involved as well as ABC’s Times Square supersign.
Wow! This sounds like great news! In the meantime I added 3 new ‘Nine‘ stills to the gallery, 2 of which in HQ thanks to Red Rose.