Welcome to Magnifique Marion Cotillard! Marion's best known for her award winning performance in La Vie en Rose, but you might also recognise her from movies such as Inception, Midnight in Paris, The Dark Knight Rises and The French Rust and Bone. Collecting nominations for her latest film Two Days, One Night and starring in the upcoming adaptation of Shakespeare's Macbeth, Marion Cotillard is finally making a comeback to leading roles. Not stopping at movies, Marion Cotillard is also exploring her musical talents, having toured with French rock band Yodelice and recorded a song and video with British band Metronomy. She's also taken over the fashion industry as the face of Lady Dior. All the while, she is never too busy for her family and to lend her time and name to causes she believes in. Enjoy your time here and keep checking back for all the latest news!
Feb 08, 09   Mia   8 Comments Awards, Gallery Updates, News & Rumours

on 1 Jan, 1970

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Tumblr0Pin on Pinterest0Share on Facebook0

I hadn’t spotted Marion Cotillard during the red carpet show for tonight’s BAFTA Awards so I figured she wouldn’t be making an appearance. Imagine my surprise then when Jonathan Ross announced last year’s winner for Leading Actress to present the BAFTA for Leading Actor – so a fresh & sexy Marion appeared and handed the coveted statuette to Mickey Rourke. I will have pictures up shortly.

If anyone caught any red carpet footage of Marion, could you please send it in?

036 The Orange British Academy Film Awards 2009
003 The Orange British Academy Film Awards 2009 – Afterparty

[edit Feb 10:] Added 4 more pictures of Marion at Harvey Weinstein’s After Party at the Double Club in London

8 Responses to “Orange British Academy Film Awards in 2009”

I saw her on the red carpet but she didn’t stop. So I don’t think you will have photo!

Feb 08, 09 at 11:40 pm

Love her dress.

Feb 08, 09 at 11:51 pm

Video of the moment she gave the Bafta to Mickey Rourke :

Feb 09, 09 at 12:06 am

Thanks for that link. Still waiting for one with the whole introduction by Marion…

Feb 09, 09 at 12:14 am

There are a few red carpet’s photos on corbis and WireImage.
I love your site, Marion was gorgeous yesterday <3

Feb 09, 09 at 1:54 pm

And here : http://www.purepeople.com/people/marion-cotillard_p258/photos/1 but unfortunately, the photos are a little taggued…(sorry if my english is’nt very good but I’m French and I don’t speak english very well). Maybe there will be more photos on Fashion Spot. =)

Feb 09, 09 at 2:01 pm

I came in at the end of the first telecast, when Marion was announcing Mickey Rourke. I then saw an immediate followup, with Red Carpet; no shots of Marion there, though surely there must be some tape. Two closeups of Marion live I saw — one at the very beginning, another in the mddile of the telecast. She looked terrified, which may be a deja vu from last year, when she was so taken aback about winning she could hardly speak. Seemed to me the cameras were fixed because they couldn’t move about very easily; I don’t know that house so hard to criticize. But there were repeated shots of the same people — Angelina and Brad, Sharon Stone, Thandie Newton — all OK, but repetitive. Marion reportedly doesn’t like being on TV, somewhat scary to her, so I’m sure expectations were high. I didn’t notice a marked absence of an accent, though; reporters seemed to think she would be speaking fluent “American English.” She looked divine and the dress was to die for….Do we have a date firm for the theatrical debut in summer?

Feb 09, 09 at 8:17 pm

She looked lovely, indeed. Mickey Rourke holding the champagne bottle and Marion with the same hand…:) The funniest picture of the evening.

Feb 09, 09 at 10:48 pm