Orange British Academy Film Awards in 2009

1. Stef says:

I saw her on the red carpet but she didn’t stop. So I don’t think you will have photo!

2. Modelspiceuk says:

Love her dress.

3. Emma says:

Video of the moment she gave the Bafta to Mickey Rourke :

4. Mia says:

Thanks for that link. Still waiting for one with the whole introduction by Marion…

5. Marine says:

There are a few red carpet’s photos on corbis and WireImage.
    I love your site, Marion was gorgeous yesterday <3

6. Marine says:

And here : http://www.purepeople.com/people/marion-cotillard_p258/photos/1 but unfortunately, the photos are a little taggued…(sorry if my english is’nt very good but I’m French and I don’t speak english very well). Maybe there will be more photos on Fashion Spot. =)

7. kitvancleave says:

I came in at the end of the first telecast, when Marion was announcing Mickey Rourke. I then saw an immediate followup, with Red Carpet; no shots of Marion there, though surely there must be some tape. Two closeups of Marion live I saw — one at the very beginning, another in the mddile of the telecast. She looked terrified, which may be a deja vu from last year, when she was so taken aback about winning she could hardly speak. Seemed to me the cameras were fixed because they couldn’t move about very easily; I don’t know that house so hard to criticize. But there were repeated shots of the same people — Angelina and Brad, Sharon Stone, Thandie Newton — all OK, but repetitive. Marion reportedly doesn’t like being on TV, somewhat scary to her, so I’m sure expectations were high. I didn’t notice a marked absence of an accent, though; reporters seemed to think she would be speaking fluent “American English.” She looked divine and the dress was to die for….Do we have a date firm for the theatrical debut in summer?

8. ioana says:

She looked lovely, indeed. Mickey Rourke holding the champagne bottle and Marion with the same hand…:) The funniest picture of the evening.