Dance/Drama Boot Camp

1. lolette says:

sorry to say that, but the casting was so great before kate hudson and fergie…..

2. patel says:

I would have to say that the addition of nicole kidman will hurt the film more than the casting of kate hudson. I mean seeing as kidman cant even move her face anymore thats bound to get in the way of the acting. and maybe kate hudson will draw more people to the movie, so that could be a plus.

3. harley says:

hey maria! you have the coolest, and i think the only, marion site in the net! congrats for that. im really excited about this project since i heart most of the actors thaat are working there, and give kate a break she’s a really talented girl! saying that, i was wondering when are you allowing new users to register to the gallery, i would love to, so, i hope it’ll be soon.

best of luck,
    H.

4. Brandi says:

I like the cast with the exception of Fergie, can she even act?

5. Dance Videos says:

What a great dancing video!

6. patel says:

actually there are a few marion cotillard fan sites out there…but i think this is the only one in english so thanks maria!

7. Maria says:

Yup this is the only English Marion website. There are 2 very good French websites out there… See the links section on this website to find them.

I won’t be opening gallery registration since being a user won’t give you any additional privileges. All the pictures are currently available to everyone in their full size. Whenever you can’t see pictures it’s because I haven’t uploaded them yet :(

8. lolette says:

maria, when you will upload the photoshoots ? and i would like to see the pix from the oscars!! thanks

9. angelus says:

seriously? fergie? i don’t even know what to say. this is perhaps the most unexpected casting call of all!

still, perhaps she will surprise us?

10. patel says:

maria, do you have any pictuires or news from the nine bootcamp in london regarding marion??

11. Maria says:

lolette: As soon as I find the time, I promise!

patel: No, no pictures at all I’m afraid. Will be on the lookout and will let you all know as soon as some should surface.

12. lolo says: