Psychologies Scans + Translation

1. Victoria Parisi says:

Ms. Cotillard…I am a 55 year old American Woman and have to say that I have never in my life seen acting as spectacular as you are in La Vie En Rose! Viva la Marion! I am moved by your magnificent talent.
    Victoria

2. Thanks for the translation. Excellent interview and a great read.

3. Ms. Cotillard, As a writer and SAG actress myself, I enjoy your Blog, but please DO elaborate for us on your thoughts/feelings about the impending elections here in the States…Are you a Senator Barack Obama supporter? I surely hope so!
    Peace.
    Lisa Allender

4. Maria says:

My name is Maria and I’m in no way related to Marion nor does she herself blog on this website.

5. liz says:

Hello everybody!! ;)
    I have a question :) She cut her hairs??

6. liz says:

hellooo!!!she cut her hairs??I’m really curious….becouse one of this pictures she has short hairs…

7. Maria says:

It appears to be so. We haven’t yet seen other new pictures to see what her new haircut looks like when it’s not styled for filming, though.

8. liz says:

Thank you Maria!;) I thinks she look really good in short hairs, but honestly-in long hairs she looked fantastic :)

9. Angie says:

Wonderful interview. She’s such a remarkable person, inside and out, and despite that she’s so modest and humble! I liked how she never retracted her 9/11 statement. She’s right — it would have been easier to just say she was sorry, she didn’t mean it, blah. It does take courage to stand by your convictions.

I have a request. Can I post a snippet of this interview on my own blog? I will credit and link of course :)

10. Iris Whitfield says: