Welcome to Magnifique Marion Cotillard! Marion's best known for her award winning performance in La Vie en Rose, but you might also recognise her from movies such as Inception, Midnight in Paris, The Dark Knight Rises and The French Rust and Bone. Collecting nominations for her latest film Two Days, One Night and starring in the upcoming adaptation of Shakespeare's Macbeth, Marion Cotillard is finally making a comeback to leading roles. Not stopping at movies, Marion Cotillard is also exploring her musical talents, having toured with French rock band Yodelice and recorded a song and video with British band Metronomy. She's also taken over the fashion industry as the face of Lady Dior. All the while, she is never too busy for her family and to lend her time and name to causes she believes in. Enjoy your time here and keep checking back for all the latest news!
May 26, 08   Mia   22 Comments News & Rumours, Other Work

on 1 Jan, 1970

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on TumblrPin on Pinterest0Share on Facebook0

Wow wow wow! This is all I can say! Marion Cotillard has recorded an exclusive song for Cartier LOVE. The new worldwide campaign is launched today and Marion’s amazing track called ‘The Strong Ones’ is available for download on the official website: Love.Cartier.Com. Be sure to visit the site, go to the section Music and to click Marion’s picture, where you’ll find a link to listen to and/or download the song. And if you’re lucky you’ll be hearing Marion’s enchanting voice upon first visiting the site.

Information about the campaign: Parts of the proceeds from the LOVE project go to different charity organizations around the world that Cartier are involved with. Watch a preview of the campaign on YouTube (no Marion there, unfortunately).

22 Responses to “How far would you go for love?”

fredlyond

She has a very nice voice !!
Which is good news, because she will probably have to sing in both her next movies (Public Enemies and Nine).

May 26, 08 at 1:42 am

I absolutely loved it. Beautiful and actually better than “Les Jolie Choses.”

May 26, 08 at 1:46 am

apd

LOVED it! Ive never heard her sing except on this youtube video where shes singing with this other lady but she is REALLY good.

May 26, 08 at 2:37 am

M.d

I couldn’t download it ! It just stopped at where you have to fill in your information >:( . Her voice .. c’est magique.

Help me, please ?

May 26, 08 at 4:42 am

You have to fill out your information, accept the terms of use and then at the bottom of the page click download.

May 26, 08 at 8:12 am

fredlyond

It seems she is quickly loosing her accent.

May 26, 08 at 9:16 am

Kated

Awesome song! Dang, girl’s got it! Too bad she didn’t have enough time to stop by Cannes!! Can’t wait to see her in her new movies this coming year.

May 26, 08 at 8:10 pm

it was absoluyely marvelus!!!in an interview she siad it would be difficult for her to have a good english accent but she has already have it!cause there is nothing she can’t do!!i tried to download it and i couldn’t either.what’s happening?anyway,congratulations Marion!i can’t wait to see you on screen again!!!kisses from Greece!

May 26, 08 at 9:35 pm

ioanad

I’ve just downloaded it. Like Maria said, fill out the information – your name and email address, and then click download. It should work.
And you’re right, there is nothing she can’t do !

May 26, 08 at 9:48 pm

Md

and I agree with fedlyon, she is sounding more and more american, but usually when people sing, they sound american 😉

May 27, 08 at 4:35 am

Md

It still hasn’t worked for me =/
If anyone would please e-mail me the song, I’d be most happy !

May 27, 08 at 4:38 am

Modelspiced

Hi M

If you could email me your email address, I’ll forward it to you.

Dang mo! Marion, Bravo!

Simply beautiful!

May 27, 08 at 5:05 am

Md

The e-mail address part of the form is not published, but if you see my last post (saying “still hasn’t worked for me…) the URL is my e-mail address. Just right click and hit copy link location. =)

Thank you so much !!

May 27, 08 at 9:04 am

Atchéd

Great song ! Very sweet. Like all the songs of this website ! O_o

For her accent, though, we’ll truly know if she improved when we’ll see the movie because it’s always easier to have a great accent when you sing.
Believe me, I’m French too, and I have an amazing accent when I sing in english ^^ and a very different one when I speak. And it’s true for many people I know.

So wait&see…

Oh and it shows us one thing : Nine’s gonna be awesome ! lol

May 27, 08 at 8:05 pm

Arianed

I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can somebody email me the song, please?

I can’t get it from Cartier…. PM me please and I’ll send you my email… thanks!

May 28, 08 at 12:54 am

I will upload it to the site’s media vault tonight. You can download it from there.

May 28, 08 at 8:49 am

ladyraind

dear maria, i’m better waiting for your multimedia section 😉
thank you for great news! nice song, nice voice :)

May 28, 08 at 2:59 pm

If you use Firefox as browser you can download it directly with the plugin DownloadHelper, that you can download here https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/3006

May 28, 08 at 7:27 pm

Prissd

I love it!! I can’t stop listening to this! her voice is just amazing! Thanx for posting this1

May 30, 08 at 6:12 am

Poppyd

I think it’s worth pointing out that Olivier Dahan directed the LOVE films!

Marion’s voice will never stop enchanting me. Love this woman.

May 31, 08 at 5:11 am

Fascinating site and well worth the visit. I will be back

Nov 13, 08 at 8:14 am

I think one of your current ads triggered my internet browser to resize, you may well want to place that on your blacklist.

Apr 22, 11 at 6:46 am