How far would you go for love?

1. fredlyon says:

She has a very nice voice !!
    Which is good news, because she will probably have to sing in both her next movies (Public Enemies and Nine).

2. I absolutely loved it. Beautiful and actually better than “Les Jolie Choses.”

3. ap says:

LOVED it! Ive never heard her sing except on this youtube video where shes singing with this other lady but she is REALLY good.

4. M. says:

I couldn’t download it ! It just stopped at where you have to fill in your information >:( . Her voice .. c’est magique.

Help me, please ?

5. Maria says:

You have to fill out your information, accept the terms of use and then at the bottom of the page click download.

6. fredlyon says:

It seems she is quickly loosing her accent.

7. Kate says:

Awesome song! Dang, girl’s got it! Too bad she didn’t have enough time to stop by Cannes!! Can’t wait to see her in her new movies this coming year.

8. Christinei says:

it was absoluyely marvelus!!!in an interview she siad it would be difficult for her to have a good english accent but she has already have it!cause there is nothing she can’t do!!i tried to download it and i couldn’t either.what’s happening?anyway,congratulations Marion!i can’t wait to see you on screen again!!!kisses from Greece!

9. ioana says:

I’ve just downloaded it. Like Maria said, fill out the information – your name and email address, and then click download. It should work.
    And you’re right, there is nothing she can’t do !

10. M says:

and I agree with fedlyon, she is sounding more and more american, but usually when people sing, they sound american ;)

11. M says:

It still hasn’t worked for me =/
    If anyone would please e-mail me the song, I’d be most happy !

12. Modelspice says:

Hi M

If you could email me your email address, I’ll forward it to you.

Dang mo! Marion, Bravo!

Simply beautiful!

13. M says:

The e-mail address part of the form is not published, but if you see my last post (saying “still hasn’t worked for me…) the URL is my e-mail address. Just right click and hit copy link location. =)

Thank you so much !!

14. Atché says:

Great song ! Very sweet. Like all the songs of this website ! O_o

For her accent, though, we’ll truly know if she improved when we’ll see the movie because it’s always easier to have a great accent when you sing.
    Believe me, I’m French too, and I have an amazing accent when I sing in english ^^ and a very different one when I speak. And it’s true for many people I know.

So wait&see…

Oh and it shows us one thing : Nine’s gonna be awesome ! lol

15. Ariane says:

I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can somebody email me the song, please?

I can’t get it from Cartier…. PM me please and I’ll send you my email… thanks!

16. Maria says:

I will upload it to the site’s media vault tonight. You can download it from there.

17. ladyrain says:

dear maria, i’m better waiting for your multimedia section ;)
    thank you for great news! nice song, nice voice :)

18. Paolo says:

If you use Firefox as browser you can download it directly with the plugin DownloadHelper, that you can download here https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/3006

19. Priss says:

I love it!! I can’t stop listening to this! her voice is just amazing! Thanx for posting this1

20. Poppy says:

I think it’s worth pointing out that Olivier Dahan directed the LOVE films!

Marion’s voice will never stop enchanting me. Love this woman.

21. Hannes says:

Fascinating site and well worth the visit. I will be back

22. Vitamin Coln says:

I think one of your current ads triggered my internet browser to resize, you may well want to place that on your blacklist.