on 1 Jan, 1970
The Annual Independent Critics List released their updated list of The 100 Most Beautiful Faces in the year 2008. As last year Marion Cotillard occupies the fantastic spot #4 in her 7th year on the list. Obviously beauty lies in the eye of the beholder – and of course we would have placed her at the beginning of the list – but it’s great that also others are recognizing her beauty.
A natural beauty who won an Academy Award in “La Vie En Rose”… It was one of the greatest acting performances ever given on screen.
About the list:
The Annual Independent Critics List is Compiled by a Select Group of Up To 25 Invited Judges.
It Has Been Published on the Internet, on Various Websites, Every Year Since 1995.
This list is only about beautiful celebrity faces.
▪ It is not based on the “sexiest”, “hottest” or “best body”.
▪ You may discover some relatively unfamiliar faces.
▪ It is certainly not based purely on public popularity.
▪ This is not your standard Maxim or FHM or People list.
▪ There will probably be a few big name exclusions.
▪ Over 50 countries are represented in the Top 100 and the Runners-Up list.
6 Responses to “The 100 Most Beautiful Faces”