The 100 Most Beautiful Faces
The Annual Independent Critics List released their updated list of The 100 Most Beautiful Faces in the year 2008. As last year Marion Cotillard occupies the fantastic spot #4 in her 7th year on the list. Obviously beauty lies in the eye of the beholder – and of course we would have placed her at the beginning of the list – but it’s great that also others are recognizing her beauty.
A natural beauty who won an Academy Award in “La Vie En Rose”… It was one of the greatest acting performances ever given on screen.
About the list:
The Annual Independent Critics List is Compiled by a Select Group of Up To 25 Invited Judges.
It Has Been Published on the Internet, on Various Websites, Every Year Since 1995.
This list is only about beautiful celebrity faces.
▪ It is not based on the “sexiest”, “hottest” or “best body”.
▪ You may discover some relatively unfamiliar faces.
▪ It is certainly not based purely on public popularity.
▪ This is not your standard Maxim or FHM or People list.
▪ There will probably be a few big name exclusions.
▪ Over 50 countries are represented in the Top 100 and the Runners-Up list.
Natalie Portman, Rachel Weisz and Kate Beckinsale made the first 3 places this year.